[SLUG-ANNOUNCE] SLUG Polo Shirts

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 18:20:47 EDT

SLUGs:

SLUG Polo Shirts are here! (Or they will be soon.) If you're interested,
now's your chance.

Here are the details:

Anvil brand shirts, 50% cotton/50% poly in Pique Knit
6.5 ounce, preshrunk, 3 button, no pocket, ribbed cuffs.
Sizes S to 3XL
Colors: white, heather grey, black, ivy, navy and red

And naturally, they will have the SLUG logo on them.

Price per shirt will be approximately $19.

If you _haven't_ already ordered, now is the time to do so. I'll hold
orders open for a week, and then we're done. To reserve a shirt, do
_not_ reply to this list. Instead, send an email to:

paulf@quillandmouse.com

telling me how many, what size and what color.

Sending an email will _reserve_ your order. You still have to _pay_ for
it. To do so, send a check for $19 per shirt to:

Suncoast Linux Users Group (SLUG)
c/o Quill & Mouse Studios, Inc.
2165 Sunnydale Blvd Suite E
Clearwater, FL 33765

Make your check payable to "SLUG" or "Suncoast Linux Users Group".

Avoid the rush! <grin>

Paul M. Foster
President
Suncoast Linux Users Group