[SLUG-ANNOUNCE] Network Seminar Invitation

From: Ed Centanni (ecentan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 19:08:45 EDT

Matt Fierce, territory Sales Manager for Recourse Technologies has
extended an invitation to our LUG to attend a Network Security Seminar
to be held in Tampa at:

The Hyatt Regency Tampa
Downtown at Tampa City Center
Two Tampa City Center
May 8

There will be two sessions -- one at 9am and one at 1pm.

The program will include information on Recourse Technologies, general
firewall and network security topics There will be a presentation and
demostration of their ManHunt(tm) and ManTrap(r) products. The
presentation will be given by their best east coast expert and he is
guaranteed to NOT be an MSCE. (I like him already!). They welcome
questions from the audience and there will be time for some in-depth
discussion.

Matt requests you register via the web:
http://www.recourse.com/company/promo/seminar_tampa.html or by
contacting him -- mfierce@recourse.com

If you're planning to attend, contact Matt so he can get an idea
of attendance.

Ed.