[SLUG-ANNOUNCE] Linux 10th Anniversary Picnic

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 20:15:13 EDT

In honor of Linux's 10th anniversary, SLUG is having a picnic at Lowry
Park in Tampa, and you _and_ your family are invited!

Date/Time: Saturday 25 August at 12:00 noon
Where: Pavilion #107 at Lowry Park (between the zoo and Kid's City)

If you intend to go, please RSVP to bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com _quickly_,
so we can make arrangements for food. SLUG will be buying hot dogs,
hamburgers and drinks. If you don't RSVP, we can't guarantee there will
be food and drink enough for you. Also if you want something in addition
to or instead of hamburgers, hot dogs and such, please bring something
you'd like to share (chips, fruit, covered dishes, etc. will be fine).
This does not include alcoholic beverages, which are not allowed in
Lowry Park.

We have power, so you can even bring your laptops!

We hope to see as many of you there as possible, but please RSVP if you
can (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com).

Paul M. Foster
President
Suncoast Linux Users Group (SLUG)