[SLUG-ANNOUNCE] TAMPA MEETING CANCELLATION

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 23:11:45 EDT

As a result of the today's acts of terrorism in New York and Washington,
PricewaterhouseCoopers was closed today. It is uncertain whether they
will reopen tomorrow. Likewise, it's uncertain (due to security
concerns) whether they will want "strangers" in their building after
hours. I can't speak for them-- I have heard nothing. But if they have
concerns, I cannot blame them. Aside from this, I'm not in any mood to
lead a meeting, personally.

In light of this, I'm cancelling the Tampa meeting for tomorrow night.
If you fail to get this email in time, and show up anyway, I apologize
for the short notice. And if you show up and they let you in, I
apologize for not being there as well.

Paul M. Foster
President
Suncoast Linux Users Group (SLUG)