[SLUG-ANNOUNCE] Suncoast LUG Meeting Announcement -- Sarasota Correction

From: Ed Centanni (ecentan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 18:28:57 EDT

Please note that this is a correction to the previous annnouncement.

     23 October 19:00-21:00 Sarasota
     (fourth Tuesday of each month)
     Certification, Inc.
     2033 Wood Street Suite 220
     Sarasota, FL 34237

Directions
South on I-75 from Tampa to exit 39 (Fruitville). West (right) several
miles
until you reach 301 (First Security Bank building is on the corner). Go
south (turn left) until you see McDonald's on the left. Certification
Inc.
is located in the red brick building behind (to the east of) the
McDonald's,
but you'll have to do a u-turn at the Bay Street light to get back to
Wood
Street. Pull into the parking lot, and drive to the back of the building
(north side). Go up the stairs to the first floor, and then take the
elevator (or stairs) to the second floor. We're in the office in the
North
West corner of the building. Call me if you get lost!

Cam Hunt
941.957.0711 (Cert Inc)
813.598.8374 (Cell)