[SLUG-ANNOUNCE] JOBS!

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 20:48:36 EST

As a service to SLUG members, we've started a Jobs Page on the SLUG
website:

http://www.suncoastlug.org/jobs.html

IF YOU HAVE A LINUX-RELATED JOB:

Click on the link in the first paragraph. Job postings will be posted to
the Jobs Page and will be valid for a week or two.

IF YOU NEED A LINUX-RELATED JOB:

Just look on the page to see what's available.

This page is just getting started, so visit it often to check for new
opportunities. If you have comments or questions, click on the link at
the bottom of the page. We hope this service will be useful to SLUG
members, and useful to the business community in the Tampa Bay area.

Paul M. Foster
President
Suncoast Linux Users Group (SLUG)