[SLUG-ANNOUNCE] (FWD) [SLUG] Brandon Meeting URGENT Announcement for August 1, 2002

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 18:59:34 EDT

----- Forwarded message from Norbert Cartagena <gnorb@tampabay.rr.com> -----

From: Norbert Cartagena <gnorb@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 22:48:07 -0400
To: slug <slug@nks.net>
Subject: [SLUG] Brandon Meeting URGENT Announcement for August 1, 2002

Just a note to anyone attending the 8 PM Brandon meeting tonight, August
1, 2002: I won't be able to be there until about 8:30 PM, and I have
found no-one to preside for me in my absence, so the meeting time is put
off 1/2 an hour until - you guessed it - 8:30PM this evening.

This change affects ONLY the August 1, 2002 Brandon meeting and should
not be taken as a sign of the Appocalypse (regardless of the
over-exagerated rumors to the contrary).

Have a nice day.

Norb

----- End forwarded message -----