[SLUG-ANNOUNCE] (FWD) Next Weeks Brandon meeting.

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 22:48:57 EST

----- Forwarded message from bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com -----

From: <bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 19:02:17 -0500
To: "Paul M Foster" <paulf@quillandmouse.com>
Subject: Next Weeks Brandon meeting.

Paul we are going to be doing a swap meet at the Brandon Meeting next
Thursday.

So If you would like you could put this up on the announce list.

The event we all have been waiting for. Just in time for the Holidays Next
week at the Brandon meeting we will be having a Swap Meet. This means you
can drag out those rare and obscure things and Trade or give them away to
get the Wife, Girlfriend and etc., off your back on those tiny to large
things taking up space in the ole Garage or where ever else you may have
them yes that Quake server out of the ole bathroom as well ...ahhahahaha

So if you are wondering what can you do with that ole Pentium 1 or 2
motherboard, those ole 72 pin dimms,
those tiny little 1 gig hard drives etc. This is the place to do it. Yes
they are fun and for some of us we can acquire more rare and obscure things.
Even Mac and Sun stuff as well is welcome. Who knows what we can find or
have there. I am still waiting to find one of those Flux Capacitors that
still Fluxes.

Also perhaps we will for fun make a list of some of the most weird stuff
brought in for a Swap meet.
The meeting starts at 8:00pm. Don't forget if you have any documentation as
well to go with your goodies please bring them as this will help some with
figuring out what the heck it is or how to set it up. :-)

Who knows what else we will have.

See you all next week!

----- End forwarded message -----