[SLUG-ANNOUNCE] (FWD) announcement for SLUG members: Red Hat Road Tour coming to Tampa Oct 30

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2008 - 17:24:47 EDT

----- Forwarded message from David Somers <dsomers@redhat.com> -----

From: David Somers <dsomers@redhat.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 16:28:08 -0400
To: skkonn@gmail.com, info@suncoastlug.org
Subject: [BOGO!] announcement for SLUG members: Red Hat Road Tour coming to Tampa Oct 30

Suncoast Linux Users Group,

I see you have a SLUG meeting tomorrow. If applicable, I wanted to make
your members aware of a free half-day open source seminar that Red Hat
is hosting for business professionals in Tampa on Thursday, October 30
at the Westin Downtown as part of the 2008 Red Hat Road Tour.

This is a Red Hat marketing initiative (full disclosure here!!), but we
nonetheless thought your members may be interested in dropping by or
reviewing the agenda to see if there are any topics that may be of
interest. Complimentary continental breakfast and lunch is provided,
and we'll have a few give-aways as well.

Please check out http://www.redhat.com/roadtour08/ for more details in
case you'd like to learn more or to register for the complimentary
event. Please contact me with any questions.

Best regards,

David Somers
Marketing Programs Manager
512-652-5869 (office) (ext. 34269)