[SLUG-POL] True Story - example of the lunatic state of California

From: Smitty (76543a@mpinet.net)
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 23:48:36 EDT

J.A.I.L. News Journal
Los Angeles, California
July 13, 2001

Judge Gives Plug For JAIL4Judges

Approximately a month ago on June 15th we reported on an incident
involving a Nick Jesson under the title of, "What's Going On Here." This
article generated very much interest. Today, the editor of the J.A.I.L.
News Journal decided to take a hundred and twenty mile round trip to
attend the court proceedings initiated by Mr. Jesson challenging this
unwarranted action of government. The results was fascinating.

As a foundation, we are reprinting a small portion of the article as
reported by us last month.

What's Going On Here?

Nick Jesson, No Time Delay Electronics Inc.
Subject: California Franchise Tax Board [F.T.B.] RAID
Thursday, June 14, 2001

Dear Gentlemen:

On May 2, 2001, 25 F.T.B. Agents came into my office. They did not
knock, or announce who they were. They STORMED though our office
doors with GUNS pointed at each of the 18 workers there, YELLING, "move
away from your desk, and you will not get HURT"!!! Three Agents broke
though my wife's office, and all three held guns to her head. My wife is
4'10' and 95 pounds, yet the F.T.B. felt that it took three of them with
guns drawn, to make sure she didn't hurt any of those poor weak F.T.B.
Agents.

Even with guns pointed at her head, and having her life in danger, she
still had the courage to ask who they were. Their answer was they didn't
need to tell her! Also, she asked if they had a search warrant, once
again she was told they didn't need to give her a search warrant. This
started at 8:45 a.m. and lasted until 10:55 p.m.
As of JUNE 9th, 2001 no charges have yet to be filed, nor has the search
warrant been filed. Each time we have been in Court we were told that
because I was not a defendant, that my 4th Amendment rights had no
bearing. Well if the JUDGE would read the 4th Amendment, he would see
that nowhere does it state that our 4th Amendment doesn't apply unless
you are charged first! If this were the case, then that would mean that
the
government could come into every Citizens home, at any time, without a
search warrant, steal your belongings and keep them forever, or until
they file some sort of charges! [How does this differ from a home
robbery?]
SINCERELY,
Nick Jesson
NTD Electronics
800-346-4652
----------------- End of June 15, 2001 article ------------------------

Today, July 13th at 1:30 pm. the author of J.A.I.L. attended the court
proceeding in Fullerton, CA. of Nick Jesson, who happens to also be
running for Governor of California on the GOP Ticket. The judge presiding
in Department N-17 was James P. Marion, a man whom we have never met nor
seen before, nor have known anything about whatsoever.

The nature of the proceeding was Mr. Jesson's challenge of the validity
of the search warrant involving the above raid, since no crime was ever
charged against him. Naturally, true to the nature of the judicial system
in protecting the government, Judge Marion dismissed his challenge. No
surprise to us.

At the conclusion of the proceeding, out of the clear blue, Judge Marion
said he wanted to state on the record that he noted "quite a few in the
courtroom wearing a certain type of t-shirt that said www dot and
something about putting judges in jail dot com." He said to let it be
noted for the record that "this judge will not be influenced by those
t-shirts." He said "There are thousands of emails from all over the
country about this matter but I don't read any of them." He stated to
counsel representing Mr. Jesson that he didn't know what connection he
has with that organization, but to just realize it isn't going to affect
the case one way or the other. He again emphasized that he wanted to note
this on the record, and then got up and left the courtroom.

The fact is that there were only four of us wearing J.A.I.L. t-shirts,
and all of us sat in back rows behind others in the audience. Nothing
whatsoever drew attention to the t-shirts during the proceeding, and we
were all caught by surprise at the judge's remarks. If J.A.I.L. gets this
kind of reaction by a judge where only four people in one courtroom were
wearing J.A.I.L. t-shirts, what would happen if there were 15 to 20
t-shirt wearers in several courtrooms as is contemplated in the future?

In the hall outside the courtroom, Mr. Branson walked up to one of the
people of the Jesson group and laid his right hand on his shoulder and
said to the gentleman "I'm not afraid of you, I'm really not!" to which
another man responded "Then why are you bringing it up?" Mr. Branson then
stated "I am NOT a crook." This exchange generated a hearty laugh among
the group, and Mr. Branson said, "That judge gave J.A.I.L. quite a plug,
and if he thinks there are thousands of emails going out around the
country, he's going to find one more with his name on it." Mr. Branson
also noted that if this unknown judge knows about the thousands of emails
going around the country, doubtless so do the judges in the other
departments in the courthouse.

This judge's comments at the conclusion of the proceeding made the 120
mile round-trip worth while. It is becoming apparent that the judges
across this nation, although silent, know J.A.I.L. is out there, and is
causing them to think! (Oh, the power of four people wearing t-shirts in
a courtroom.)

J.A.I.L. is the new means of a peaceful revolution in this country.
JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org
To subscribe or be removed: add-remove-jail@mindspring.com