Re: [SLUG-POL] True Story - example of the lunatic state of California

From: Norb (niccademous@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 12:04:07 EDT

> > Three Agents broke
> > though my wife's office, and all three held guns to her head. My wife is
> > 4'10' and 95 pounds, yet the F.T.B. felt that it took three of them with
> > guns drawn, to make sure she didn't hurt any of those poor weak F.T.B.
> > Agents.

Being way light hearted herer, maybe the agents have been watching a
bit too many Jackie Chan movies, Hmm? One interesting poin, however,
that this brings up is the following: Have any of you guys seen "Final
Fantasy"? Have you seen how realistic those animations are? How long
before fake surveilance tapes start popping up in court rooms like
doctored pictures?

If you want an example of the realism, check out shots like these:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Server/9029/ffpics/06.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Server/9029/ffpics/37.jpg

The page source is the following:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Server/9029/images4.html

Good images, but damn frightening technologies. What happens if they
start doctoring thing over, say, in Ybor? I know the tech's not QUITE
there, but as you can see from the photos, it's getting damn close.

What do y'all think?

norb