Re: [SLUG-POL] True Story - example of the lunatic state of California

From: Smitty (76543a@mpinet.net)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 00:33:50 EDT

On Monday 16 July 2001 23:20, you wrote:
> ----Original Message Follows----
>
> On Monday 16 July 2001 17:19, you wrote:
> > Well, that does it for me. I will not read any of Smitty's mail until
> > after you vet it.
> >
> >I suggest you think for yourself and make up your own mind rather than
> >
> > >have Russ Herrold tell you what to think.
> >
> >Smitty
There's nothing "dubious" about it. You have not provided any evidence to
refute anything presented in the posting under discussion. I want folks to
evaluate the data they receive - not accept whatever is shoved under their
nose as true or false without evidence. You have demonstrated you either will
gullibly believe someone or gullibly disbelieve.

> I am thinking for myself and making up my own mind - you are 0 and 2. Fool
> me once, shame on you, fool me trwice shame on me. You post links from
> dubious sources and present them as "The Truth". I can't wait until Russ
> starts his subscription service.
Aha, so you don't have to think for yourself.
Also, I note the advertisement for msn internet explorer below. No thank
you. I am very happy with linux and its applications. I object to your
advertising for them.
Smitty