Re: [SLUG-POL] open source projects for national security?

From: Bryan-TheBS-Smith (b.j.smith@ieee.org)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 09:02:50 EDT

Jim Wildman wrote:
> Point proven. You profiled based on something other than outward
> appearance. And I was asking for something other than reports in the
> newspaper about profiling...like a statistical analysis of a
> department's or officer's traffic stops, arrests, etc.

And what I'm saying is that for every profile of an Arab/Muslim that
says they may have terrorist tendencies, I can give you a profile of
a Westerner/Christian with the same.

One thing _everyone_ here needs to get is the fact that the Taliban
runs a very "radical" Islamic faction. Most other Islamic nations
cannot stand them, notably Iran.

-- TheBS

--
Bryan "TheBS" Smith     mailto:b.j.smith@ieee.org    chat:thebs413