Re: [SLUG-POL] open source projects for national security?

From: herrold (herrold@owlriver.com)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 15:13:26 EDT

On Mon, 15 Oct 2001, Robert Haeckl wrote:

> Bryan-TheBS-Smith wrote:
> > SLUG-POLITICS -> SLUG-BLEEDING-HEART-LIBERAL-POLITICALLY-CORRECT
>
> You've got us (me, anyway) pegged all wrong. I'm a few shades left of
> Libertarian and nobody that really knows me has ever called me
> politically-correct. I guess I'm not a very good yes-man.

You know ... I have never actually SEEN any of you guys ... I was
suspicious that BS was actually Smitty, returned under a nom-de-net,
but without the typo's ... and it is SOOO suspicious that "Robert
Haeckl" just happened to have my initials ...

It's all a conspiracy. 'Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean
they're not out to get me.'

-- Russ Herrold