Re: [SLUG-POL] Another political spectrum test

From: Robert Haeckl (rhaeckl@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 19:13:48 EDT

Steven Johnson wrote:

> I must admit that I cannot stand most political spectrum tests that quiz you
> based on party platforms - but this one is not too bad and sort of unique.
> It uses a two-dimensional graph rather than the standard line.
>
> http://www.politicalcompass.org/

Sorry, I could not even begin to fill in answers. If there was a fifth
answer selection that read:
  [ ] The question is an absurd attempt to polarize two nonpolar
ideologies
I would have selected this most of the time.

The idea is interesting. Ridiculous attempt. I need a
three-dimensional graph, one that takes into account the pollster's
bias.

-Robert