Re: [SLUG-POL]Movie Classics: was Our list

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 18:59:30 EDT

On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 03:05:26PM -0400, Robert Haeckl wrote:

> Yea! I had heard this line so many times and never knew where it came
> from until I started watching a bunch of old classic movies awhile ago.
> I was a little disappointed with this one, but it wasn't too bad. It
> has a young Robert Blake cameo. If you get the hankering to watch old
> movie classics, these are a few slightly lesser-known ones that I
> enjoyed:

I actually liked this movie as a study in the tension and interplay
among these criminals. Grim overall, though.

I don't watch too many really old movies. I do love old Charlie Chan
and Sherlock Holmes movies, though. My favorite all time movies are
generally science fiction. And though I love the really old ones
(e.g. "Them!" and "The Thing"), my favorites are newer, like Alien, and
Predator. Love monsters and robots.

Favorite comic book characters: Silver Surfer and Captain Marvel (wow,
am I old or what?).

;-}

Paul