Re: [SLUG-POL] Just Testing - Oil Crisis?

From: Norbert Cartagena (niccademous@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 22:56:10 EST

--- Robert Haeckl <rhaeckl@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> Ahem. Thought I would throw a log on the fire. ;-)
>
> Just bought gas at $1.09.9/gal a day ago. What
> happened to the crisis?

People not traveling as much at the moment leads to
lower demand which lead to lower prices for Gas. Note
that in England it's at $7/Gallon!!!

And I just bought some for $1.05. Haven't seen that
since...... 1991? 1992?

Norb

=====
Attention is living; inattention is dying.
The attentive never stop; the inattentive are dead already.

-Dhammapada 21, translated by Thanissaro Bhikkhu.