Re: [SLUG-POL] It's Quiet in here

From: Norbert Cartagena (niccademous@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 06:57:41 EST

Paul M Foster wrote:

>On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 09:23:27PM -0500, Jim wrote:

>>>Wow! What a lot of drivel!
>>>

><snip>
>
>>Kind of a liberal version of Rush Limbaugh.
>>Jim
>>

>Listen again, my friend. Limbaugh doesn't pursue liberals using the same
>tone with which this guy pursues conservatives. Yes, he does make up
>goofy names for liberals (Tom "Puff" Daschle and such), but in general
>his attacks are straightforward, not this snotty, catty stuff spewing
>from this guy.

Sorry, Paul, but that's a P.O.V. thing. "Snotty" and "catty" are opinion
terms. Personally, I view Rush Limbaugh as snotty and catty himself (A
few other terms also come to mind).

FYI I do listen to his [Limbaugh's] show, but only long enough to get
the sick feeling in my schomach of how badly he often distors facts
using faulty logic - then I turn it to WMNF to even it out by listening
to THEIR often distorted facts and faulty logic. It's a great way to
purge your body of toxens...

Norb