Re: [SLUG-POL] (FWD) [Fwd: Teacher's union bosses seek revenge on borrowed money]

From: Jim Wildman (jim@rossberry.com)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 08:35:10 EDT

1) Our government funded and controlled education system WAS NOT
designed to create well educated citizens. We had better educated
citizens before the inception of mandatory schooling.

2) Unions (regardless of how noble and necessary their beginnings)
always morph into self preservation of a) jobs b) the jobs of the
leaders.

3) Google for "John Taylor Gatto" and read about the reasons for the
system we have now.

Jim Wildman, CISSP jim@rossberry.com
http://www.rossberry.com