[SLUG-POL] Re: Facist economic model, wealth v. income, Jackson v. Bank all over again, China

From: Bryan J. Smith (b.j.smith@ieee.org)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 08:41:44 EDT

On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 19:38, Paul M Foster wrote:
> You could be right. There's a movie that's frightening in a similar way,
> called "Rollover". Kris Kristofferson and Jane Fonda. Except in this
> one, the Arabs are the ones holding all the US money. Scared the crap
> out of me the first time I saw it.

Unfortunately, the media and Hollywood assume it's the Japanese, Arabs
and now the Chinese that has "all our money."

Try the British. It's simply history.
We own a lot of Japan in the same regard.

But you wouldn't assume so from the media.

--
Bryan J. Smith                                  b.j.smith@ieee.org
"Communities don't have rights. Only individuals in the community