Re: [SLUG-POL] SCO WATCH: SCO Fails to file 10-Q

From: Robert Foxworth (rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 22:42:42 EST

> On Fri, 2005-03-25 at 06:52 -0500, Robert Foxworth wrote:
> > Definite proof that Bryan is, indeed, a very brainy chap.
>
> No, no, no, not at all.
> I just make sure I know as much as I can about the whole story.
> There's always a reason for why a company does something.
>

> --
> Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith@ieee.org

I am not sure if the little joke I was making was lost,
which is, the previous poster mis-spelled your name
as "brain" not once but twice, as seen in the post I had
quoted back.

That was the sole reason for my little joke. Although I
do enjoy your detailed postings.

Or else I was just showing off my proof-reading skillz :-).
(if only THAT had any commercial value today)

This thread diversion must really be annoying to people
who just want to read about SCO's 10-Q problems.

Carry on with the usual clamor, gang,

- Bob