[SLUG] Linux Recording... how about "Frozen Phoenix"

From: Norbert Cartagena (niccademous@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 11:26:36 EDT

Yet another idea for a name ;) *L*

I have the studio time, I have the knowledge, I have the desire...

Whose up for a jam Session? I think that I'll have access to the studio
during the summer months but no guarantees. However, the next few weeks
look quite good...
By the way, the studio only fits about 6 people with instruments, not
cunting the sound room (2-3 at most, but they better be sound
engineers). There's also a piano in there (not greatly intune, but
enough for a few Jazz lix...

P.S.
Does anyone know where I can get information on Midi and Linux? I have a
problem listening to .midi & .mid files. The system keeps telling me
that "I don;t have a midy device", but I though that since it was just a
file format a sound card would handle it.

Norb