Re: [SLUG] C# decompiler coded

From: Tina Gasperson (tina@gasperson.com)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 13:40:46 EDT

So, how common would be it be for someone to gain access to a network using
.Net tools? I'm trying to get a feel for how widespread a problem this might
be. Judging by the almost non-reaction this story has had since it's original
publication on Friday, I'm thinking it's not considered much of a risk. Am I
wrong?

-tina