Re: [SLUG] running windows on top of Linux

From: Robert Haeckl (rhaeckl@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 15:34:27 EDT

I use Win4Lin now and am very pleased with it. Easy install; windoze
works like any other "application"; accessing hardware and printers
works fine. I've installed ms office 95 and it seems to work as usual.
I've heard that programs that rely on active X aren't so reliable, but I
don't know. In fact, win4lin works so well that my last computer
dedicated to windoze is being turned into a Debian box today.

Robert Haeckl