[SLUG] Remmember what I said about SuSE?

From: A2L1 (a2l1@gte.net)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 12:45:13 EDT

Well here is the lowdown---because Im one of those people that just have to
try All the different distros---the new Mandrake is gonna be a real winner.
Im running Mandrake 8 Beta 3 and so far it not only has been trouble free but
is also very impressive. Considering that it is a beta release and it still
hasnt given me even one problem that alone speaks volumes. It has ALL the
newest KDE and Gnome features (working very well) including Eazel and seems
to be very smooth and stable.
I think Microflop is on the way out especially with the likes of the new
Linux releases ie: SuSE and Mandrake8 not to mention the improvements to the
Debian--Im of the opinion that in the coming year linux users will not be the
"geeks" of the computer users but just the most intelligent consumer---as a
side note the final is out on RedmondLinux (your Moms linux) and it is a very
simple install and user friendly distro---that said looks like Linux has a
long and prosperous future!!! I know Im lovin it----
         A J