Re: [SLUG] Studio times:

From: Norbert Cartagena (niccademous@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 20:54:27 EDT

How does Friday night, say, around 7pm, sound for
everyone? Bring yourselves, bring your instruments and
bring a good attitude. We'll work the rest of the
stuff out there ;) The studio I am reffering to is the
SYCOM Studios at USF. I'll be working with a band
until about 7pm anyways so You'll find me there if you
happen to get there early (working with another band,
actually). Just so I have a list of names and count of
how many, please send me an email to
niccademous@yahoo.com with the subject "Count Me
In!!!!" And the body containing your name and
instrument(s).

P.S.
We have a piano and a couple keyboards so short of you
having a Nord Modulator, don't worry about the
keyboards. However if you Do have a Nord.... we need
to talk ;)

This is how you get to the studio:

(presuming you already know how to get to USF. If you
don't, please tell me where you're comming from in
your e-mail and I'll see if I can give clear enough
directions on how to ge there)

On FOWLER, go to Bruce B. Downs (30th). Take a Left
(if comming from 75) or a right (if comming from 275),
towards FLETCHER. At the light right before FLETCHER
(just past the bridge conecting the Hopital on your
left and the University on your right), there will be
a light for a streen, E. MAGNOLIA. Take a right.
Follow the cuvy road down past the first light (and I
think they just built a second there... there'l be
alot of construction). Keep an eye to your right
because you'll be looking for a building with the word
"THEATER" on the side (obiously the Theater building).
That'll be Where you want to turn and park (parking is
unrestricted after 6pm). Enter the building through
the left hand door of the building (facing
E.Magnolia). Follow it down towards the end of the
hall and enter the last door on the left. Open in. Go
down the stairs to what should feel like a 60's
nuclear bunker. Enter the single door at the botom.
That is SYCOM. Go down the hall to the third door on
the right, which should be opened and should have a
esk and a couch as well as a collection of back
scratchers on the opposite wall. Ask for Norb. If It's
me, I'll just raise my hand.

I hope this is clear enough.

See you all there1!!!!

Norb