Re: [SLUG] Linux Recording... how about "Frozen Phoenix"

From: Tim Jones (tim@linuxtampa.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 01:40:28 EDT

On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 07:51:12PM -0400, Ed Centanni wrote:
> All Right! Now we got a horn section!

I can't make it this Friday, but for future reference, I play
all brass instruments including trumpet, trombone, French Horn,
euphonium, tuba, and military bugles in G (all four sizes:
soprano, mellophone, baritone and contrabass).

I actually own (and regularly play) at least of each of the
above, except for a real tuba.

I also teach music in the Odessa area each Sunday (well not next
Sunday - it's Easter). See http://www.tampabaybrass.com for more
information. The group is about 6 players right now, and I just got
40 Boy Scouts added to the roster, so we're acquiring some more drums
and horns for them.

I play enough piano to work out 4 and 5 part harmonies
for the brass group, enough violin to teach my sons,
and I also did guitar and recorder for the Bay Area
Renaissance Festival in the late 80s/early 90s.

When I retire I wanna be a band director....

Tim

 Timothy Jones - LinuxTampa.com - 813-65-LINUX
Open Source Programming, Databases & Networking