[SLUG] RE: progeny

From: A2L1 (a2l1@gte.net)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 09:49:04 EDT

I have downloaded and tried to install this distro 3 times already---seems
that the download version wont let you install so I cant really offer any
information on it other than I cannot get a good install---all the downloads
seem fine and the burn is complete (no errors or buffer underruns) but when I
attempt to install it skips right over the base config---did the same on
three different downloads from 3 diff mirrors so Im assumong that the release
for download has a few erroer--
sorry I cant be of more help
   AJ