[SLUG] (FWD) Information about Linux PDA

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 21:36:46 EDT

In case anyone's interested.... Funny thing, though. They're pushing
Linux, but their HTML file extensions are .htm <snicker>

Paul

----- Forwarded message from gmate@gmate.co.kr -----

From: gmate@gmate.co.kr
To: <president@suncoastlug.org>
Subject: Information about Linux PDA
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 20:47:59 +0900

G.Mate, Inc. is one of leading companies which has developed the world's
first Linux Color PDA.

>From January 21, 2001, we have been selling the YOPY Development Kit to
activate the development of applied programs and to enlarge Linux
environment with enthusiastic works of the Linux supporters and the
developers.
Most of the purchasers from 30 countries of the world have acknowledged
that the YDK is a great device for developing various applications.

We are going to sell the YDK for a special sale price for the limited
period from April 11 to May 10, 2001 in order to thank the people for
their purchase of the YDK and to expand the Linux environment more.

The YDK-1000 includes not only the YOPY device itself but also YOPY
software development and Linux source package solution.

By sharing Linux PDA solution G.Mate has developed with the developers
we hope let the developers have an opportunity to cut down their
precious time and expense and create useful and various applications.

Please click the following address for more information.

 http://www.gmate.com/english/products/development_kit.htm
<http://www.gmate.com/english/products/development_kit.htm>

Thanks a lot,

CEO & President
Jae-Heon Lee

List Removal/OPT-OUT option
Click here

¢ºwww.gmate.co.kr <http://www.gmate.co.kr>

¢ºwww.yopy.com <http://www.yopy.com>

¢ºwww.yopydeveloper.org <http://www.yopydeveloper.org/>

 gmate@gmate.co.kr <mailto:gmate@gmate.co.kr>

3F, Kyundong Bldg. 4-4, Suenae-Dong, Pundang-Ku Sungnam-Si, Kyunggi-Do,
Korea

----- End forwarded message -----