Re: [SLUG] Gnome 1.4

From: Tim Spalding (dominus@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 01:12:36 EDT

Norbert Cartagena wrote:

> ANyone play with this puppy yet? I know many are waiting for the
> RPMs/DEBs to come out. Anyone try a build of it?

Mandrake has had RPMs on their cooker sites for a little while now. I haven't
tried any yet, though. At this rate, I'm probably going to wait for Mandrake 8
to go gold, download the ISO images, and either upgrade or install fresh.

ftp://ftp.twoguys.org/pub/linux/distributions/mandrake/devel/cooker/Mandrake/RPMS
is a good, fast location to grab newer Mandrake packages from.