[SLUG] A word of thanks

From: Bill Preece (savatage@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 09:59:26 EDT

       I wanted to say thanks to both Jeff , and Derek for getting my sound
working :).
Btw now it is working at full volume and sounds great again thanks. I have
been trying for over
2 months . :)

Also Derek that layout looks great for the NKS Network.
I also want to say thanks to all who are working on the CTS this time we
will not only be the hit of the show,
we will take it to the next level for sure.

Everyone has been great and I appreciate the help. I can not thank each
enough. I am sure
Scott the promoter of this show will have to consider in making a complete
show case for us.

Let's hope.

Thanks.
Bill Preece