Re: [SLUG] Mandrake 8 mandrakecampus does not work!

From: A2L1 (a2l1@gte.net)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 23:22:18 EDT

I registered just fine---you cant leave any spaces empty like between your
firsr name and middle initial---either skip the space or leave out the
initial----I know quite a few other people who have registered with no problem
In any case it is a good free program and helpfull to everyone from beginner
to sys admin ---worth a peet
         AJ