Re: [SLUG] SoundBlaster Problem

From: Frank (fbruen@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 21:36:50 EDT

I'm a newbie to Linux and I just installed Mandrake 7.2 on my system. I am
hoping someone can give me a hand with a problem I am having.When I went to
configure my SB. 32 it gave me an error of
  /lib/modules/202.17-21mdk/misc/sb.0:
init_module:Device or resource busy
/lib/modules/2.2.17-21mdk/misc/sb.0:
insmod
/llb/modules/22.17-21mdk/misc/sb.0
failed
Any help I can get would be appreciated.