Re: [SLUG] Jam session at SYCOM

From: Norbert Cartagena (niccademous@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 10:31:28 EDT

Tina Gasperson wrote:

> Hi List,
>
> I just want to say thanks to Norb for arranging a fun
> time at USF's SYCOM studios. Shawn, Ed, Mike,
> Norb, my daughter Heather, and I were there.

And I have to appologize for anyone who tried to follow my funky
dirtections and couldn't get there. The street you were supposed to look
for was Holli, not Magnolia. I'm so horrible with directions. I'm sorry.
If antine is interested, I'll see if I can set up a time for maybe as
soon as next week (no guarantees though. My finals are comming up too
and I need to work on a piece...)

But, hey, the summer's open! And who says we have to go to that studio
for a jam session? A garage ought to ge good enough :) Anyways, I had
fun too ande I thanks all those that were there. This deffinitelly will
be done again, so long as we bring extra guitar strings.... ;)

Norb