Re: [SLUG] IP MASQ & VPN

From: Brian S. Armstrong (ba@ba.tzo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 13:03:56 EDT

Well.... after multiple attempts at kernel patching and assorted hacking, I
am still really no further along than I was before. Thanks to all for your
input. I have decided to build a new machine to take care of the
firewall/proxy services et al. It is based on Mandrake 8.0 which is running
kernel 2.4.3 so it should support all needed services. Now all I need to do
is figure this 'xinetd' thing out so I can get all of the services that I
have on the other box up and running on the new one.

Thanks again for the assistance.

-BA