[SLUG] Linux Games Interest Survey

From: Julian Sasse (clientserver@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 13:43:31 EDT

If you are at all interested in Linux games, then please take a moment to
check out:
http://www.circuitvision.com/surveys/loki.html

I have created the above survey so that we can systematically gather enough
interest (at least 10 per title) in order to get the 50% off and free
shipping discount. If people actually use it then I will occasionally post
a note to the list here about the current stats for each title. There are
some fairly new games on there (like Tribes 2!) as well as older but still
good games. Games that are not yet available for Linux but are listed as
"coming soon" on the Loki site are towards the end of the list (i.e. Rune,
Deus Ex, etc.).

BTW I wouldn't mind if this got moved to the suncoastlug.org site, or linked
from there, or changed in any way ... just drop me a note!

Cheers,
--Julian