Re: [SLUG] Participations

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 22:39:14 EDT

There is an excellent introduction to partitioning on the Debian website at
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch-partitioning.en.html

This is a very good supplement to the thorough explanation from before.

Russell
_its_ (no apostrophe) means "the thing that it owns"
_it's_ (with apostrophe) means "it is"