[SLUG] Want a Cheap Linux Box?????

From: Bill Preece (savatage@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 13:00:25 EDT

This was a story on Linuxtoday's web site. I thought that anyone
wanting to try to build a cheap and cool Linux Box would want to
read this story.

http://www.signalground.com/article/3165805434

Basically for around $475.00 This guy built a good and cheap
S.u.S.E. <--Smile Ed and Norb Linux Box how ever you should be
able to use the same parts for just about any current Distro.

How ever my self I would recommend the S.u.S.E. if you want a ton of
cool apps already to install.

750mhz Duron with some good basic parts.

Note if you look at thompsons web site open to public you can
maybe find a better hard drive deal.
www.tcwo.com

Local distributor open to the public.