Re: [SLUG] Help My Pipes are leaking ------ :)

From: Michael Manchester (mchester@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 28 2001 - 08:17:01 EDT

Well I know that's what the message leads you to
believe. But the question is why? Flexbackup is and
has scanned multiple tapes in the past. So I'm not
sure if it's the tape or the hard disk that is full?
Though I can't believe that I done have enough room on
my hard drives to backup a file with compression.
/dev/hdb2 3.3G 1.7G 1.4G 55% /
/dev/hdb3 1.9G 50M 1.8G 3% /62home
/dev/hda2 3.1G 2.1G 943M 70% /62root
/dev/hdb6 593M 2.9M 559M 1% /boot