Re: [SLUG] Want a Cheap Linux Box?????

From: Todd (trunnels@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Apr 28 2001 - 13:40:33 EDT

Tigerdirect.com usually has good prices on mobo/processor combos and good
prices on ram. They are average to high on almost everything else tho.
http://www.computerheaven.com has good deals on case and also has some sweet
looking custom type cases that arent too bad. for everything else try
buy.com and atacom.com they have pretty good prices on somestuff.....you
have to be careful tho and get the bulk of stuff at whereever has the best
average price or shipping will eat you up.

Todd