RE: [SLUG] Want a Cheap Linux Box?????

From: Paul W Weinstein (wstein@wstein.net)
Date: Sat Apr 28 2001 - 18:18:56 EDT

TCWO is one of the best places around for parts. They are cheap and they
are local. The only other place that is cheaper here in Tampa as ASI but
you have to be a business to purchase from them (that is where TCWO gets a
lot of their stuff). Plus TCWO is pretty good about taking back defective
merchandise.

that is my 2 cents worth
Paul W
CCNA, MCSE, A+, Network+