[SLUG] wine and libntdll.so

From: Norbert Cartagena (niccademous@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 13:08:51 EDT

Hey all. I just installed Codeweaver's Wine (codeweavers.com). I went
through the configurations that I had to and (I thought) set it up as I
was supposed to. Unfortunatelly, when I try to run an .exe to test it, I
get this message:

norb@linux:~ > wine /cdrom/AUTORUN.EXE
wine: error while loading shared libraries: libntdll.so: cannot open

Now, I did a locate on libntdll.so and go this:

norb@linux:~ > locate libntdll.so
/home/norb/mmjb/wine/lib/libntdll.so
/opt/wine/lib/libntdll.so

Can anyone tell me how to fix the problem? (no jokes on that one,
please).

Norb