Re: [SLUG] if u have the time

From: James Martinez (jmarti16@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 08:00:07 EDT

Yeah Gnome is pretty flexable but you should try running just
Enlightenment. I have been for several months now and it is really
great. And is going to be even better when Enlightenment 0.17 is ready
for mass consumption. Check it out at www.enlightenment.org
Or for more information and screen shots check out
www.ca.us.rasterman.com/e.html
One thing to notice about the snapshots here is the resolution.