Re: [SLUG] Domain & Free Host -- Linux Friendly

From: edoc (kd4e@arrl.net)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 14:07:57 EDT

Sure sounds like a terrific solution!
I appreciate your help.

I will get registered via enic. What do I need to tell them to get
pointed at your box?

I am pretty sure I will go with whome.cc but will take a peek
at a couple of other ideas and make a decision shortly.

BTW: Why is your E-mail bish.net rather than your .cc domain?
No E-mail on .cc?

If a year or whenever down the road I get a server up and running
here, and get a static IP and unlimited access and I want to move
things over here will that merely require letting them know to change
the URL forwarding?

Thanks! Doc