[SLUG] Day 1 of Mandrake 8.0

From: Michael Manchester (mchester@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 16:36:17 EDT

OK, Well I haven't had anymore system lockups Mandrake
8.0. But the rpmdrake seems not to install the
packages I select. So I thought I would go and check
out the web site. Can someone tell me what "Outil
permettant de gerer les variable horaires du noyau".
Means? It's one of the package descriptions on their
web site.

All in all I like what I've seen of Mandrake 8.0 Now I
just have to learn another language, a problem I
didn't have with RedHat :)

Mike Manchester

=====