Re: [SLUG] Day 1 of Mandrake 8.0

From: Michael Manchester (mchester@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 09:19:08 EDT

Patrick,
I've tried using the Mandrake update and it hangs, I
have to kill the threads.
I've also tried to install a couple of files fromt he
cd and it also hangs after displaying the blue install
box (forgot the exact title but it says something
about you can monitor the install, or something to
that effect). So maybe I should just reinstall
selecting everything.

Mike Manchester

=====