Re: [SLUG] Network Seminar Invitation

From: Diego Henao (dhenao@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 23:50:56 EDT

i suppose that i need to have a degree and work in a company to go to the
seminary or also people like me that like the security but don't work and
don't have a degree can go there?, you know..., i study alone to learn linux
i didn't go to the college. Please send me more informataion, i appreciate
it..

How much the seminary?