[SLUG] CDs

From: Bob File (rfile@innet.com)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 21:28:40 EDT

Recently I have used 2 different CD burning services. Linux2order.com and
chguy.net. Of the 2 I would highly recomend chguy.net and NOT recomend at all
linux2order.com. I was charged about the same for CD's - $5.00 each at both
places and the ones from linux2order came in fancy CD holders, but one of the
CD's was useless. It only had the directory structure on it - no files. They
have not answered my email requests for help. Chguy has been very helpful. We
exchanged several emails about what I wanted and what I would need to use it
with my current distribution. They arrived in plain envelopes wrapped in
bubble pack. Both CD's work fine and there was even a readme file written by
Bill on the CD with some installation tips. I was very impressed. He offers
lifetime support on the site, which I think is a bit much for him to pull
off, but he is very willing to work with you. Highly recomended for those of
us with slow connections and large software appetites.