Re: [SLUG] Re: Brigitte and Ramiro

From: Bill Preece (savatage@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 09:08:46 EDT

Black Ice Is not a true firewall program!!!!!!
I bought this piece of junk and people can still port scan you and ping you.
When you go to their website it says this is not a Firewall? ?? Funny The
box says it is.
Mcmallian press should re label these cause it is false advertisement!!!!!

As Mentioned use Zone Alarm it works! simple and free.
Or you can spend $30.00 for a fake firewall. The only thing Black Ice is
good for is
measuring the amount of activity hitting your machine but will not stop an
attack.

Me and one of my best friends tried this we were both able to get into the
others system!!!!