Re: [SLUG] hi - RoadRunner

From: Larry Sanders (lsanders@flash.net)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 01:06:02 EDT

I found it to be very simple. With RH6.2, set the NIC (usually eth0) using
either linuxconf or netconfig, to use dhcp and activate.
All the addreses will be set by the server except:
RR nameserver addresses
65.32.1.70
65.32.1.80
65.32.1.65
The roadrunner user name and password are for online account actions
like setting up email accounts.
Larry :-)